For immediate release
July 18, 2016
Canada Agriculture and Food Museum announces new Cherry Pie Event
OTTAWA, July 18, 2016. The Canada Agriculture and Food Museum is hosting Cherry Pie: Lady Farmers, Growers and Makers on Thursday July 21, from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm. Media are invited to come for visuals and spokesperson interviews.
WHAT: Cherry Pie at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum
- A presentation on ”Future Food” by Farm Boy CEO Jeffrey York
- The secret to making a perfect pie with Ottawa’s foodie legend, Gay Cook
- An eye-opening talk by nutritionist Holly Warner on “Food as Medicine”
- Vendors offering local honey, baked goods and other delicious treats
- Cherry Cocktails
- A chance to network in the fresh-air setting of the Canada Agriculture and Food MuseumTally-Ho rides (weather permitting)
Tickets are $20 each and can be purchased here.
WHEN: Thursday July 21, 2016 from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm
WHERE: Canada Agriculture and Food Museum, 901 Prince of Wales Drive, Ottawa
About the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum
Canada’s unique agricultural heritage and future are celebrated at the Museum. Explore the sights and sounds of farm life through animal barns, exhibitions, treasures from the collection, hands-on activities and food demonstrations. The Museum is located on the Central Experimental Farm, a 425-hectare crop research station and National Historic Site just minutes from Parliament Hill by car and steps from the Rideau Canal, Ornamental Gardens and Dominion Arboretum. For more information please visit cafmuseum.techno-science.ca.Back to top