Refine by Type +-
309 Results for [ * ]
- Goat Yogacafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-goat-yoga-june-7.phpGet ready for a truly unique yoga experience! Enjoy a 75-minute yoga class led by a certified instructor, in a historic farm building, accompanied by the playful antics of kid goats. THIS EVENT HAS SOLD OUT.
- Goat Yogacafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-goat-yoga.phpGet ready for a truly unique yoga experience! Enjoy a 75-minute yoga class led by a certified instructor, in a historic farm building, accompanied by the playful antics of kid goats. THE EVENT HAS SOLD OUT.
- Daily demonstrations in Maycafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-daily-demos-may.phpDaily demonstrations in May at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum
- Children’s Workshop | Pizza Party!cafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-childrens-workshop-pizza-party.phpChildren are invited to join the staff at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum for a Pizza Party! Participants will explore the origins of pizza ingredients through games and hands-on activities. April 29, from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m., $25 per child.
- Springtime Canningcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-springtime-canning.phpThis event has been cancelled
- Global Tastes International Food Night cafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-global-tastes-international-food-night.phpThe Museum has teamed up with local restaurants and embassies to present monthly workshops where guests discover and delight in the tastes of international cuisine. On June 22nd, we proudly present: Ukraine. SOLD OUT.
- Maple Workshop with Celebrity Chef Lynn Crawfordcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-an-evening-with-lynn-crawford.phpEnjoy a lively demonstration, sampling workshop and specialty cocktail as Chef Lynn prepares three signature dishes featuring maple as the key ingredient. Note: Event is sold out.
- Algonquin Cuisine Workshopcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-algonquin-cuisine-workshop.phpChef Cezin Nottaway from Wawatay Catering presents a workshop featuring Algonquin cuisine. Come discover how she prepares delicious maple toffee using Awazibi maple syrup.
- Barnyard Breakcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-barnyard-break-march-11-to-19.phpJoin us this spring as we celebrate all things maple during our annual Barnyard Break!
- Barnyard Breakcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-barnyard-break-february-25-to-march-5.phpJoin us this spring as we celebrate all things maple during our annual Barnyard Break!