Refine by Type +-
305 Results for [ * ]
- Winter Children's Workshopcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-winter-childrens-workshop.phpShop, prepare for the holidays, or take a break while your child enjoys a hands-on workshop at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum. Saturday, December 10 from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. Registration required.
- Gingerbread House Workshopcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-gingerbread-house-workshop.phpJoin Catherine Beddall, pastry artist and author of The Magic of Gingerbread, as she demonstrates how to create a one-of-a-kind, high-end, gingerbread creation. December 7 from 7 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. Registration required.
- For the Love of Cheese! | Raclette and Fondue Farm Rave (Hosted by Savvy Company)cafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-for-the-love-of-cheese-grand-finale-raceltte-farm-rave.phpAs the weather cools, things will be heating up inside the Museum with several raclette machines and fondue pots melting the finest Quebec and Ontario cheeses.
- For the Love of Cheese! | Cheese Holiday Boutique (Hosted by Savvy Company)cafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-for-the-love-of-cheese-holiday-boutique.phpShop ’til you drop! Savvy Company will bring together eight to ten cheesemakers, giving guests an opportunity to sample a wide range of artisan cheeses and stock up for the holidays.
- For the Love of Cheese! | Wine-and-Cheese with a TWIST (Hosted by Savvy Company)cafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-for-the-love-of-cheese-wine-and-cheese-with-a-twist.phpJoin local experts from Savvy Company for a night of wine and cheese.
- October Family Workshop: All About Batscafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-all-about-bats.phpChildren and their families are invited to join the staff at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum for a bilingual workshop discussing the importance of bats in our lives.
- For the Love of Cheesecafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-for-the-love-of-cheese.phpJoin us each week for Cheesy Tuesdays, a series of fun evening workshops celebrating artisan cheese and all things local. And don’t miss out on fun for the family with our For the Love of Cheese Daily Demonstrations and weekend activities.
- Can You Can? Pressure Canning– Corn, Chicken Soup and Hearty Chilicafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-can-you-can-pressure-canning.phpCurious about pressure canning? Join Chef Emerie Brine of Bernardin Ltd while he demonstrates how easy it is to preserve harvest vegetables using pressure canning.
- Can You Can? Water Bath- Pears, Peaches and Chili Saucecafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-can-you-can-water-bath.phpCurious about canning and preserving food? Join Chef Emerie Brine of Bernardin Ltd while he demonstrates how easy it is to preserve harvest fruits and vegetables using the water bath technique.
- Queen Bee Party: Celebrate International Honey Bee Day!cafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-queen-bee-party.phpGet the buzz on honey bees and learn how these small insects not only supply us with honey but have a huge impact on agriculture and our everyday lives. Join us at this new family friendly event that’s sure to be the bee’s knees!