Refine by Type +-
304 Results for [ * ]
- Download Healthy Kids Quest Materialscafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/healthy-kids-quest-materials.phpThe Healthy Kids Quest is a FREE, fun program designed for children aged 6 to 9 across Canada. The program consists of six flexible modules to download, each on a different theme.
- Meet the Farm Animals School Programcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-meet-the-farm-animals.phpStudents use their senses to discover the characteristics and needs of dairy and beef cattle, sheep, pigs, horses, goats, rabbits, chickens, and bees.
- Busy Bees School Programcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-busy-bees.phpThrough gameplaying students learn about the bee life cycle, how bees turn nectar into honey, and why many plants rely on them to produce fruits and seeds.
- Sheep Shearing Festival School Programcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-sheep-shearing-festival.phpWith this program, students will get to watch sheep being shorn, make felt, card and dye wool, meet a lamb up close, and watch sheepdogs in action.
- Meet Mrs Farmercafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-meet-mrs-farmer.phpDo you know Mrs Farmer? The children accompany her to meet the small animals on the farm.
- Woolly Experiments School Programcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-woolly-experiments.phpStudents have the opportunity to answer questions about fibre by using their senses and conducting interesting experiments.
- Woolly the Sheep School Programcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-woolly-the-sheep.phpIn the barn, students meet Woolly’s family, see who guards the sheep, and discover other fibre producing animals.
- Properties of and Changes in Matter: Bread Educational Activity Kitcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-properties-of-and-changes-in-matter-bread-EAK.phpTeach primary students about the physical/chemical changes of bread ingredients with this downloadable kit from the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.
- Meet the Farm Animals Educational Activity Kitcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-meet-the-farm-animals-EAK.phpTeach kindergarten and primary students about animals and their products with this free kit from the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.
- Dairy Days Educational Activity Kitcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-dairy-days.phpDownload this free kit from the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum to teach young students about dairy animals and their food products and by-products.