Refine by Type +-
307 Results for [ * ]
- Dairy Days Educational Activity Kitcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-dairy-days.phpDownload this free kit from the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum to teach young students about dairy animals and their food products and by-products.
- What’s to Eat Educational Activity Kitcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-what-s-to-eat-EAK.phpTeach primary students about food, germs, and healthy living. Download What’s to Eat for free from the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.
- Food Chains Educational Activity Kitcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-food-chains-EAK.phpTeach primary students about food chains, composting, and by-products. Download the Food Chains activity kit from the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.
- Biosecurity Educational Activity Kitcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-biosecurity.phpTeach students about the risks of rapid disease transmission. Download the Biosecurity activity kit from the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.
- Agriculture and the Environment Educational Activity Kitcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-agriculture-and-the-environment-EAK.phpTeach secondary students how agriculture issues relate to the environment with this educational activity kit from the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.
- Busy Bees Educational Activity Kitcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-busy-bees-EAK.phpTeach primary students about the bee life cycle and pollination with the Busy Bees kit from the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.
- Chews Wisely Educational Activity Kitcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-chews-wisely.phpTeach students about food and healthy living with the free Chews Wisely activity kit from the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.
- Energy Educational Activity Kitcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-energy.phpTeach Grade 1 students about energy sources and forms with this free downloadable kit from the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.
- The Incre-Edible School Program Educational Activity Kitcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-incre-edible-EAK.phpTeach primary students about food origins and plant life cycles with the Incre-Edible School Program educational activity kit free download.
- The Wonderful World of Woolly the Sheep Travelling Edukitcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-wonderful-world-of-woolly-the-sheep.phpTeach primary students about sheep and their by-products. Borrow the Wonderful World of Woolly the Sheep from the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.