Refine by Type +-
304 Results for [ * ]
- Say Cheese! School Programcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-say-cheese.phpIndulge students’ senses as they make, taste, and learn about cheese in this preschool/primary program at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.
- Peter Cottontail School Programcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-peter-cottontail.phpTeach daycare, preschool, and primary students all about rabbits in Peter Cottontail at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.
- Discover the Barns School Programcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-discover-the-barns.phpDiscover the Barns at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum to see Canada’s living agricultural history. Perfect for all ages.
- Chill Out! School Programcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-chill-out.phpShow primary students how cows are milked and cool off with some ice cream in Chill Out! at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.
- Bread Science School Programcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-bread-science.phpShow primary students how wheat is grown and bread is made in Bread Science at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.
- Pumpkins School Programcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-pumpkins.phpDress up your daycare, preschool, or primary classroom with pumpkins harvested and decorated by your students at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.
- Properties of and Changes in Matter: Bread School Programcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-properties-of-and-changes-in-matter-bread.phpHave primary students see and feel the changes in matter as wheat and yeast become bread at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.
- Genetics and Reproductive Technologies School Programcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-genetics-and-reproductive-technologies.phpShow secondary students the practical use of Punnett squares and let them help improve the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum’s herd.
- Agriculture and the Environment School Programcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-agriculture-and-the-environment.phpExplore agriculture issues as they relate to the environment in this secondary school program at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.
- A Handful of Soil School Programcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-a-handful-of-soil.phpShow daycare, preschool, and primary students the miracle of plant life by examining A Handful of Soil at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.