Refine by Type +-
300 Results for [ * ]
- Pulses Workshop with Kathy Smartcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-pulse-workshop.phpJoin best-selling author, registered nutritionist and Founder of Live the Smart Way, Kathy Smart for an interactive workshop at the Museum celebrating Canada’s favourite super-food, Pulses!
- Pulse Power Workshopcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-pulse-power-workshop.phpJoin Registered Holistic Nutritionist Amy Longard as she shares all her favourite tips and tricks on soaking and sprouting lentils, try out some delicious pulse-based recipes, and have your questions answered by an expert!
- March - Maple Monthcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-march-maple-month.phpIt's maple month in March at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum
- Celebrate Scout-Guide Week at the Museum! cafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-scout-guide-week.phpTo celebrate Scout-Guide Week, the Museum will be offering free admission* to any guide or scout who arrives wearing the scarf or ‘necker’ from their uniform.
- Members Appreciation Weekend cafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-members-appreciation-weekend.phpOn February 13 and 14, Members can bring guests (up to 2 adults and 3 children) to the Museum for free.
- Food for Thought Lecture Seriescafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-food-for-thought-lecture-series.phpTraditional Soyfoods: Developing New Varieties for International Markets. Saturday, January 28, from 10:30 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- On your next PD day, join us in the kitchen to celebrate World Chef Daycafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-world-chef-day.phpOn Friday October 9 from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m., the Museum will be hosting a workshop on cooking and healthy eating for children ages 5 to 9.
- Ottawa Renewable-Green Energy Showcasecafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-ottawa-renewable-green-energy-showcase.phpVisit Ottawa's one-day Energy Showcase featuring the amazing projects and sustainable energy businesses in our region.
- Members Halloween Partiescafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-members-halloween-parties.phpChildren (and adults too!) are encouraged to come in costume and take part in special Members-only Halloween activities at the Museum.
- Daily demonstrations in Octobercafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-daily-demos-october.phpDaily demonstrations in October at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum