Refine by Type +-
304 Results for [ * ]
- Admission Feescafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/visit/admission-fees.phpLearning is fun and engaging at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum. See Museum admission fees and discounts.
- Hours of Operationcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/visit/hours-of-operation.phpPlan your fun, educational visit to the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum. See year-round hours of operation.
- Visit the Museumcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/visit-the-museum.php
- What To See and Docafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/what-to-see-and-do.php
- Fluffroycafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/fluffroy-the-unicorn.phpThe Museum is thrilled to welcome the newest member of the herd, our unicorn Fluffroy!
- Feature Animal - Guernsey Cowcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/feature-animal-guernsey-cow.phpFeature animal at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum
- Feature animal - Tamworth pigcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/feature-animal-tamworth-pig.phpFeature animal at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum
- Animal of the Month in Septembercafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/animal-of-the-month-september-2015.phpAnimal of the month in September at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum
- Gingerbread House Contest for Familiescafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/gingerbread-house-contest-for-families.phpYou are invited to enter our Gingerbread House Contest for Families. Bring us your uniquely decorated gingerbread house for your chance to win a special prize!
- International Year of Pulsescafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/international-year-of-pulses.php2016 is the International Year of Pulses and a great opportunity for Canadians to learn that pulses — dried peas, bean, lentils, and chickpeas, which are all edible seeds of plants in the legume family — are a healthy and sustainable food.