Refine by Type +-
300 Results for [ * ]
- For Daycare Centrescafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/for-daycare-centres.phpUnique programs offered for Day Care Centres at the Museum (children 18 months to 4 years).
- Animal of the Month in Novembercafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/animal-of-the-month-november.phpAnimal of the Month in November at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum
- Canada’s Family Farmerscafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/canadas-family-farmers.php2014 is the International Year of Family Farming. Meet Canada’s family farmers and see how modern and diverse Canadian family farming is.
- Jackie Milne, Northwest Territoriescafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/canadas-family-farmers-milne-nt.phpMy farm is three acres. It’s not fully under cultivation. I have cleared and garden beds in about half an acre, plus the greenhouses, which are 5,000 square feet. I also have a large animal area because I have two pigs and chickens and rabbits.
- Tom Rudge, Aurora Mountain Farm, Yukoncafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/canadas-family-farmers-rudge-yukon.phpOur family operates Aurora Mountain Farm, 35 kilometres northwest of Whitehorse, Yukon, in the Takhini River valley. Started in 2000, our property covers 160 acres, all of which is covered under our organic certification.
- Jon Krahn, Krahn Group of Companies, British Columbiacafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/canadas-family-farmers-krahn-bc.phpThe Krahn Group of Companies is a family owned and operated business spanning three generations and comprising three divisions: Paragon Farms, Paragon Feeds, and Topaz Developments.
- Adrien Grenier, Manitobacafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/canadas-family-farmers-grenier-mb.phpWe are hog producers in St Labre, a small farming community in southeast Manitoba. The year 2000 marked the centennial of the first Grenier to settle in the area.
- Animal of the Month in Octobercafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/animal-of-the-month-october.phpAnimal of the Month in October at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum
- Animal of the Month in Septembercafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/animal-of-the-month-september-2015.phpAnimal of the Month in September at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum
- Alain Bourgeois, Ferme du Passeporc, Quebeccafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/canadas-family-farmers-bourgeois-qc.phpOur farm, located in Mirabel, Quebec, is a farrowing operation, where the piglets are sold once they are weaned.