Refine by Type +-
304 Results for [ * ]
- Healthy Kids Questcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/healthy-kids-quest.phpTake on the Healthy Kids Quest to encourage and empower your students to make healthy lifestyle choices while meeting cross-curricular requirements for grades 1 to 3.
- Student evaluationcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/healthy-kids-quest-student-evaluation.phpThanks to your co-operation, the Museum can evaluate whether the Healthy Kids Quest is helping educate children about healthy living habits.
- Animal of the Month in Decembercafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/animal-of-the-month-december.phpAnimal of the Month in December at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum
- Fun Farm Activities for Daycare Centres and at Homecafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/activities-for-daycare-centres.phpEnjoy introducing farm animals and plants to children with these fun activities. Use them to prepare children for their visit at the Museum, or to follow-up with what was learned and seen at the Farm.
- For Daycare Centrescafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/for-daycare-centres.phpUnique programs offered for Day Care Centres at the Museum (children 18 months to 4 years).
- Animal of the Month in Novembercafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/animal-of-the-month-november.phpAnimal of the Month in November at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum
- Canada’s Family Farmerscafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/canadas-family-farmers.php2014 is the International Year of Family Farming. Meet Canada’s family farmers and see how modern and diverse Canadian family farming is.
- Jackie Milne, Northwest Territoriescafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/canadas-family-farmers-milne-nt.phpMy farm is three acres. It’s not fully under cultivation. I have cleared and garden beds in about half an acre, plus the greenhouses, which are 5,000 square feet. I also have a large animal area because I have two pigs and chickens and rabbits.
- Tom Rudge, Aurora Mountain Farm, Yukoncafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/canadas-family-farmers-rudge-yukon.phpOur family operates Aurora Mountain Farm, 35 kilometres northwest of Whitehorse, Yukon, in the Takhini River valley. Started in 2000, our property covers 160 acres, all of which is covered under our organic certification.
- Jon Krahn, Krahn Group of Companies, British Columbiacafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/canadas-family-farmers-krahn-bc.phpThe Krahn Group of Companies is a family owned and operated business spanning three generations and comprising three divisions: Paragon Farms, Paragon Feeds, and Topaz Developments.