Refine by Type +-
300 Results for [ * ]
- Junior Farmer Camp — ages 12 to 14 cafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/junior-farmer-camp.phpYouth “adopt” a calf and learn about the agriculture industry in Junior Farmer Camp at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum. Enrol now!
- Sprouting Chefs Camp — ages 8 to 10cafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/sprouting-chefs-camp.phpIn the Sprouting Chefs Camp at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum, children learn to cook healthy foods, garden, visit farm animals. Enrol now!
- Kinder Farm Camp — ages 4 to 5cafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/kinder-farm-camp.phpEnrol your child in the Kinder Farm Camp at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum. Children will visit the farm animals, play games, and make crafts.
- Summer Campscafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/summer-camps.phpTeach children to care for farm animals, garden, and cook healthy foods. Enrol in the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum’s summer camps.
- Memories Are Made in the Kitchen - Share your Memoriescafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/exhibition-share-your-kitchen-memories.phpMemories Are Made in the Kitchen - Share your Memories
- Animal of the Month for November 2013cafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/animal-of-the-month-november-2013.phpCanada Agriculture and Food Museum's Animal of the Month for November
- Animal of the Month for October 2013cafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/animal-of-the-month-october-2013.phpCanada Agriculture and Food Museum's Animal of the Month
- Recipescafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/recipes.phpDownload free seasonal recipes from the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum
- Animal of the Month for Februarycafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/animal-of-the-month-february-2015.phpCanada Agriculture and Food Museum's Animal of the Month in February
- Chickens — Barred Plymouth Rockcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/chickens-barred-plymouth-rock.phpUntil the Second World War, the Barred Plymouth Rock was extremely popular. See this now-rare breed at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.