Refine by Type +-
301 Results for [ * ]
- Face the Wastecafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-face-the-waste.phpHow often do you let perfectly edible food go uneaten? Join the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum for an entertaining and informative evening on the farm and get ready to Face the Waste.
- Harvest Festivalcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-harvest-festival.phpThrough interactive demonstrations, learn how together, we can take steps to reduce the amount of food we waste and help ensure a food secure future.
- International Can-It-Forward Daycafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-international-can-it-forward-day.phpJoin us online Saturday, August 16, for International Can-It-Forward Day hosted by Bernardin Executive Chef Emerie Brine!
- Food Day Canadacafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-food-day-canada.phpAugust 2, 2014 is Food Day Canada – a chance for all Canadians to join hands in a celebration of farmers and fishers; chefs and researchers; and home cooks and foodies.
- Father’s Day at the Farmcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-fathers-day.phpBring Dad to the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum for the day! Meet the farm dads and learn why these animals are special not just on Father’s Day, but all year round.
- Mother’s Day at the Farmcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-mothers-day.phpSpend time with your family at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum for Mother’s Day. Learn about “farm mothers”—the animals that work year round to produce many of the foods on which we depend.
- Canadian Agricultural Literacy Weekcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-canadian-agricultural-literacy-week.phpCanadian Agriculture Literacy Week is an initiative of Agriculture in the Classroom across Canada to raise student awareness about Canadian Agriculture.
- Family Daycafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-family-day.phpEnjoy indoor family fun as well as outdoor activities on this special winter day.
- The fascinating world of bread making - In Partnership with Winterludecafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-fascinating-world-of-bread-making.phpIn the demonstration kitchen, discover how wheat is grown and harvested, and see first-hand how bread is made. Then taste it for yourself!
- Ice Cream Festivalcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-ice-cream-festival.phpExplore the journey from cow to cone and get the scoop on ice cream and dairying. A variety of food services will also be on site as well as various organizations. This will be a tasty treat of a day not to be missed!