Refine by Type +-
304 Results for [ * ]
- Sheep Shearing Festivalcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-sheep-shearing-festival.phpThe Museum presents the annual Sheep Shearing Festival. For the occasion, visitors will be able to learn all about wool by participating in various activities and demonstrations. May 20 and 21.
- Easter at the Farmcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-easter-at-the-farm.phpCome celebrate spring’s arrival at the Museum on Easter weekend!
- Holiday Programming – Winter Froliccafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-holiday-programming.phpJoin us at the Museum this holiday season for a fun exploration of vintage toys and classic games. Also, visitors can enjoy our gingerbread house village, some tasty treats, visit the animal barns and more!
- Thanksgiving Weekendcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-thanksgiving-weekend.phpAt this time of year, many Canadian farms are harvesting the food crops that will sustain us throughout the year. Join us at the Museum to help celebrate the harvest!
- New Discovery Zone: Soil Labcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/discovery-zone-soil-lab.phpFind out about the fragile world beneath our feet at the new Soil Lab, a unique space for learning and exploring at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum!
- Space to Spoon — Travelling Exhibitioncafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/exhibition-space-to-spoon-travelling.phpSpace to Spoon demonstrates how Space technology benefits Canadian farmers and sustainable agriculture
- Canola: A Story of Canadian Innovation — Travelling Exhibitioncafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/exhibition-canola-travelling.phpCanola: A Story of Canadian Innovation explores the science behind the development, cultivation and future of this crop
- Taste of Science — Travelling Exhibitioncafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/exhibition-taste-of-science-travelling.phpHave you ever wondered why food spoils? A Taste of Science highlights the role science plays in delaying food decay and keeping food nutritious and safe for us to eat.
- Pulses: The Ideal Partner - Travelling Exhibitioncafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/exhibition-pulses.phpTo highlight the International Year of Pulses, the Museum, in partnership with Pulse Canada, has developed a first-of-its-kind travelling exhibition to raise awareness about pulses.
- Food Will Win The Warcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/exhibition-food-will-win-the-war.phpThis display explores the story of food on the Canadian home front between 1939 and 1945.