Refine by Type +-
300 Results for [ * ]
- Canada Daycafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-canada-day.phpIt’s time to celebrate! The Museum is highlighting Canada’s Birthday with lots of exciting activities for the whole family. Admission is free Friday July 1st.
- Sheep Shearing Festivalcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-sheep-shearing-festival.phpThe Museum presents the annual Sheep Shearing Festival. For the occasion, visitors will be able to learn all about wool by participating in various activities and demonstrations.
- Easter at the Farmcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-easter-at-the-farm.phpCome celebrate spring’s arrival at the Museum on Easter weekend!
- Holiday Programming – Winter Froliccafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-holiday-programming.phpJoin us at the Museum this holiday season for a fun exploration of vintage toys and classic games. Also, visitors can enjoy our gingerbread house village, some tasty treats, visit the animal barns and more!
- Thanksgiving Weekendcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-thanksgiving-weekend.phpAt this time of year, many Canadian farms are harvesting the food crops that will sustain us throughout the year. Join us at the Museum to help celebrate the harvest!
- Space to Spoon — Travelling Exhibitioncafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/exhibition-space-to-spoon-travelling.phpSpace to Spoon demonstrates how Space technology benefits Canadian farmers and sustainable agriculture
- Canola — Travelling Exhibitioncafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/exhibition-canola-travelling.phpCanola explores the science behind the development, cultivation and future of this crop
- Taste of Science — Travelling Exhibitioncafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/exhibition-taste-of-science-travelling.phpHave you ever wondered why food spoils? A Taste of Science highlights the role science plays in delaying food decay and keeping food nutritious and safe for us to eat.
- Pulses: The Ideal Partner - Travelling Exhibitioncafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/exhibition-pulses.phpTo highlight the International Year of Pulses, the Museum, in partnership with Pulse Canada, has developed a first-of-its-kind travelling exhibition to raise awareness about pulses.
- Food Will Win The Warcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/exhibition-food-will-win-the-war.phpThis display explores the story of food on the Canadian home front between 1939 and 1945.