11 Results for [ Bernardin ]
- Springtime Canningcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-springtime-canning.phpThink canning is a summer time activity? Think again as Bernardin’s Executive Chef and Brand Manager Chef Emerie Brine surprises you with these out of season recipes that can be made anytime of the year. Reservation required.
- International Can-It-Forward Daycafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-international-can-it-forward-day.phpJoin us online Saturday, August 16, for International Can-It-Forward Day hosted by Bernardin Executive Chef Emerie Brine!
- Can You Can? Pressure Canning– Corn, Chicken Soup and Hearty Chilicafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-can-you-can-pressure-canning.phpCurious about pressure canning? Join Chef Emerie Brine of Bernardin Ltd while he demonstrates how easy it is to preserve harvest vegetables using pressure canning.
- Canning demonstration: September 30cafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-can-you-can-september-2015.phpCurious about canning and preserving food? Join Chef Emerie Brine of Bernardin Ltd while he demonstrates how easy it is to preserve harvest fruits and vegetables and turn them into corn relish, and freezer jam.
- Can You Can? Water Bath- Pears, Peaches and Chili Saucecafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-can-you-can-water-bath.phpCurious about canning and preserving food? Join Chef Emerie Brine of Bernardin Ltd while he demonstrates how easy it is to preserve harvest fruits and vegetables using the water bath technique.
- Can you can? Holiday giftingcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-can-you-can-holiday-gifting.phpCurious about canning and preserving food? Join Chef Emerie Brine from Bernardin at the Museum while he demonstrates how simple and easy it is to preserve fall harvests.
- Food Preservation: The Science You Eatcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/exhibition-food-preservation.phpWith a pinch of history and a dash of myth busting, Food Preservation: The Science You Eat highlights the role science plays in delaying food decay and keeping food nutritious and safe from farm to fork.
- Food Literacy Initiativecafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/food-literacy-initiative.phpPutting together a Food Science National Advisory Committee (FSNAC) has enabled the Museum to develop a new food science exhibition as well as food literacy programs for audiences in the National Capital Region and across Canada.
- Recipescafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/recipes.phpDownload free seasonal recipes from the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum
- Daily demonstrations in Aprilcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-daily-demos-april.phpDaily demonstrations in April at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum