Refine by Type +-
85 Results for [ Environmental Science ]
- Biosecurity Educational Activity Kitcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-biosecurity.phpTeach students about the risks of rapid disease transmission. Download the Biosecurity activity kit from the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.
- Tractorscafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/exhibition-tractors.phpDo you know the role a tractor plays in the life of a shoe or a diaper? Find out at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum’s Tractors exhibition.
- Food Chains Educational Activity Kitcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-food-chains-EAK.phpTeach primary students about food chains, composting, and by-products. Download the Food Chains activity kit from the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.
- Agriculture and the Environment Educational Activity Kitcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-agriculture-and-the-environment-EAK.phpTeach secondary students how agriculture issues relate to the environment with this educational activity kit from the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.
- Genetics and Reproductive Technologies School Programcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-genetics-and-reproductive-technologies.phpShow secondary students the practical use of Punnett squares and let them help improve the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum’s herd.
- Agriculture and the Environment School Programcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-agriculture-and-the-environment.phpExplore agriculture issues as they relate to the environment in this secondary school program at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.
- Food Preservation: The Science You Eatcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/exhibition-food-preservation.phpWith a pinch of history and a dash of myth busting, Food Preservation: The Science You Eat highlights the role science plays in delaying food decay and keeping food nutritious and safe from farm to fork.
- New Discovery Zone: Soil Labcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-soil-lab-opening.phpFind out about the fragile world beneath our feet at the new Soil Lab, a unique space for learning and exploring at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum!
- New Discovery Zone: Soil Labcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/discovery-zone-soil-lab.phpFind out about the fragile world beneath our feet at the new Soil Lab, a unique space for learning and exploring at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum!
- Busy Bees School Programcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-busy-bees.phpThrough gameplaying students learn about the bee life cycle, how bees turn nectar into honey, and why many plants rely on them to produce fruits and seeds.