Refine by Type +-
24 Results for [ Health ]
- Food for Health — Travelling Suitcase Exhibitioncafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/exhibition-food-for-health-travelling-suitcase.phpThis tabletop version of Food for Health is perfect for elementary schools or as a preview to the larger travelling exhibition.
- Food for Health — Travelling Exhibitioncafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/exhibition-food-for-health-travelling.phpBring the fun and learning to you with the Food for Health travelling exhibition — perfect for school and community groups.
- Food for Health — Virtual Exhibitioncafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/exhibition-food-for-health-virtual.phpAre you what you eat? Discover the link between food and health with the Food for Health virtual exhibition from the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.
- Biosecurity Educational Activity Kitcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-biosecurity.phpTeach students about the risks of rapid disease transmission. Download the Biosecurity activity kit from the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.
- Say Cheese! School Programcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-say-cheese.phpIndulge students’ senses as they make, taste, and learn about cheese in this preschool/primary program at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.
- Chews Wisely Educational Activity Kitcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-chews-wisely.phpTeach students about food and healthy living with the free Chews Wisely activity kit from the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.
- Properties of and Changes in Matter: Bread School Programcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-properties-of-and-changes-in-matter-bread.phpHave primary students see and feel the changes in matter as wheat and yeast become bread at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.
- Genetics and Reproductive Technologies School Programcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-genetics-and-reproductive-technologies.phpShow secondary students the practical use of Punnett squares and let them help improve the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum’s herd.
- Harvest Hall (Learning Centre)cafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/rental-harvest-hall.phpLocated just off the main exhibition space, this room is ideal for health breaks and breakout sessions for your next conference or retreat!
- Peter Cottontail Educational Activity Kitcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-peter-cottontail-eak.phpLearn about rabbits in your classroom or at home with these fun educational activities. What do rabbits need, what are they like, how are they different from us? All these questions are answered in this kit.