Refine by Type +-
25 Results for [ Heritage ]
- Animal of the Month in Septembercafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/animal-of-the-month-september-2015.phpAnimal of the Month in September at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum
- Animal of the Month in Augustcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/animal-of-the-month-august.phpAnimal of the Month in August at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum
- About the Canada Agriculture and Food Museumcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/about-the-museum.phpDid you know Canada’s capital had a farm at its centre? Discover Canada’s agricultural past at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.
- Discover the Barns School Programcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-discover-the-barns.phpDiscover the Barns at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum to see Canada’s living agricultural history. Perfect for all ages.
- Chill Out! School Programcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-chill-out.phpShow primary students how cows are milked and cool off with some ice cream in Chill Out! at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.
- Bread Science School Programcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-bread-science.phpShow primary students how wheat is grown and bread is made in Bread Science at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.
- Fall at the Farm School Programcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-fall-at-the-farm.phpIndulge in fall fun as your primary students learn about apples, apple trees, pollination, and corn at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.
- Tractorscafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/exhibition-tractors.phpDo you know the role a tractor plays in the life of a shoe or a diaper? Find out at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum’s Tractors exhibition.
- The Wonderful World of Woolly the Sheep Travelling Edukitcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-wonderful-world-of-woolly-the-sheep.phpTeach primary students about sheep and their by-products. Borrow the Wonderful World of Woolly the Sheep from the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.
- Butter Making School Programcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-butter-making.phpPrimary students will love turning cream into butter and learning about the cows in the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum’s Dairy Barn.