Refine by Type +-
280 Results for [ International Year of Pulses ]
- Pulses: The Ideal Partner - Travelling Exhibitioncafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/exhibition-pulses.phpTo highlight the International Year of Pulses, the Museum, in partnership with Pulse Canada, has developed a first-of-its-kind travelling exhibition to raise awareness about pulses.
- International Year of Pulsescafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/international-year-of-pulses.php2016 is the International Year of Pulses and a great opportunity for Canadians to learn that pulses — dried peas, bean, lentils, and chickpeas, which are all edible seeds of plants in the legume family — are a healthy and sustainable food.
- Pulse Power Workshopcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-pulse-power-workshop.phpJoin Registered Holistic Nutritionist Amy Longard as she shares all her favourite tips and tricks on soaking and sprouting lentils, try out some delicious pulse-based recipes, and have your questions answered by an expert!
- Pulses Workshop with Kathy Smartcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-pulse-workshop.phpJoin best-selling author, registered nutritionist and Founder of Live the Smart Way, Kathy Smart for an interactive workshop at the Museum celebrating Canada’s favourite super-food, Pulses!
- Museum Teams with Nestlé Canada to Celebrate International Chefs Day!cafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/museum-teams-with-nestle-canada-to-celebrate-international-chefs-day.phpAs part of its Healthy Kids Global Program, Nestlé offered a hands-on workshop at the Museum teaching students in grades 2 and 3 how to make kid-friendly recipes, including a smoothie and a dip for veggies.
- Hours of Operationcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/visit/hours-of-operation.phpPlan your fun, educational visit to the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum. See year-round hours of operation.
- Queen Bee Party: Celebrate International Honey Bee Day!cafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-queen-bee-party.phpGet the buzz on honey bees and learn how these small insects not only supply us with honey but have a huge impact on agriculture and our everyday lives. Join us at this new family friendly event that’s sure to be the bee’s knees!
- Canadian Agricultural Literacy Weekcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-canadian-agricultural-literacy-week.phpCanadian Agriculture Literacy Week is an initiative of Agriculture in the Classroom across Canada to raise student awareness about Canadian Agriculture.
- The Canadian Agricultural Hall of Fame Displaycafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/exhibition-canadian-agricultural-hall-of-fame.phpThe Canadian Agricultural Hall of Fame display honours men and women who have made outstanding contributions to Canada’s agriculture and food industries.
- Daily demonstrations in Decembercafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-daily-demos-december-14-18.phpDaily demonstrations in December at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum