Refine by Type +-
66 Results for [ activities ]
- What To See and Docafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/what-to-see-and-do.php
- Educational Activity Kitscafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/educational-activity-kits.phpExtend the experience of a visit with activities, information, and worksheets available online.
- What’s to Eat Educational Activity Kitcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-what-s-to-eat-EAK.phpTeach primary students about food, germs, and healthy living. Download What’s to Eat for free from the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.
- Winter Children's Workshopcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-winter-childrens-workshop.phpShop, prepare for the holidays, or take a break while your child enjoys a hands-on workshop at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum. Saturday, December 10 from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. Registration required.
- Celebrate Scout-Guide Week at the Museum! cafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-scout-guide-week.phpTo celebrate Scout-Guide Week, the Museum will be offering free admission* to any guide or scout who arrives wearing the scarf or ‘necker’ from their uniform.
- Daily demonstrations in Februarycafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-daily-demos-february-22-24.phpDaily demonstrations in February at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum
- Daily demonstrations in Februarycafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-daily-demos-february-15-19.phpDaily demonstrations in February at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum
- Family Daycafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-family-day.phpEnjoy indoor family fun as well as outdoor activities on this special winter day.
- What's Oncafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/whatson.php
- Fun Farm Activities for Daycare Centres and at Homecafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/activities-for-daycare-centres.phpEnjoy introducing farm animals and plants to children with these fun activities. Use them to prepare children for their visit at the Museum, or to follow-up with what was learned and seen at the Farm.