56 Results for [ admission fees ]
- Admission Feescafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/visit/admission-fees.phpLearning is fun and engaging at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum. See Museum admission fees and discounts.
- Visit the Museumcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/visit-the-museum.php
- Easter at the Farmcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-easter-at-the-farm.phpCome celebrate spring’s arrival at the Museum on Easter weekend!
- Celebrate Scout-Guide Week at the Museum! cafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-scout-guide-week.phpTo celebrate Scout-Guide Week, the Museum will be offering free admission* to any guide or scout who arrives wearing the scarf or ‘necker’ from their uniform.
- Pre-visit and Cancellation Informationcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-pre-visit-and-cancellation-information.phpWe are looking forward to your visit! In order to make your visit as rewarding as possible, please read this page beforehand, and share it with chaperones and group leaders.
- Volunteeringcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/volunteering.phpBecome a volunteer at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.
- Baconpaloozacafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-baconpalooza.phpCelebrate all things bacon at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum’s Baconpalooza — a sizzling bacon festival with something for everyone!
- Family Daycafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-family-day.phpEnjoy indoor family fun as well as outdoor activities on this special winter day.
- Peter Cottontail Educational Activity Kitcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-peter-cottontail-eak.phpLearn about rabbits in your classroom or at home with these fun educational activities. What do rabbits need, what are they like, how are they different from us? All these questions are answered in this kit.
- Biosecurity Educational Activity Kitcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-biosecurity.phpTeach students about the risks of rapid disease transmission. Download the Biosecurity activity kit from the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.