Refine by Type +-
197 Results for [ agriculture ]
- Daily demonstrations in Novembercafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-daily-demos-november-30.phpDaily demonstrations in November at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum
- Harvest Festivalcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-harvest-festival.phpThrough interactive demonstrations, learn how together, we can take steps to reduce the amount of food we waste and help ensure a food secure future.
- Canadian Agricultural Literacy Weekcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-canadian-agricultural-literacy-week.phpCanadian Agriculture Literacy Week is an initiative of Agriculture in the Classroom across Canada to raise student awareness about Canadian Agriculture.
- Food Will Win The Warcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/exhibition-food-will-win-the-war.phpThis display explores the story of food on the Canadian home front between 1939 and 1945.
- Meet the Farm Animals School Programcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-meet-the-farm-animals.phpStudents use their senses to discover the characteristics and needs of dairy and beef cattle, sheep, pigs, horses, goats, rabbits, chickens, and bees.
- For Home and Country: The Role of the Federated Women’s Institute in Rural Canadacafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/research-for-home-and-country.phpThe members of the Federated Women’s Institutes of Canada were instrumental in developing rural Canada. Learn more about these remarkable women.
- Feature animal - Tamworth pigcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/feature-animal-tamworth-pig.phpFeature animal at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum
- Feature animalcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/feature-animal.phpFeature animal at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum
- Adrien Grenier, Manitobacafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/canadas-family-farmers-grenier-mb.phpWe are hog producers in St Labre, a small farming community in southeast Manitoba. The year 2000 marked the centennial of the first Grenier to settle in the area.
- Sprouting Chefs Camp — ages 8 to 10cafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/sprouting-chefs-camp.phpIn the Sprouting Chefs Camp at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum, children learn to cook healthy foods, garden, visit farm animals. Enrol now!