Refine by Type +-
84 Results for [ animals ]
- Meet Mrs Farmercafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-meet-mrs-farmer.phpDo you know Mrs Farmer? The children accompany her to meet the small animals on the farm.
- Daily demonstrations in Novembercafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-daily-demos-november-30.phpDaily demonstrations in November at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum
- Daily demonstrations in Maycafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-daily-demos-may.phpDaily demonstrations in May at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum
- Daily demonstrations in Junecafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-daily-demos-june.phpDaily demonstrations in June at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum
- Daily demonstrations in Aprilcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-daily-demos-april.phpDaily demonstrations in April at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum
- Meet the Farm Animals School Programcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-meet-the-farm-animals.phpStudents use their senses to discover the characteristics and needs of dairy and beef cattle, sheep, pigs, horses, goats, rabbits, chickens, and bees.
- Meet the Farm Animals Educational Activity Kitcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-meet-the-farm-animals-EAK.phpTeach kindergarten and primary students about animals and their products with this free kit from the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.
- A Handful of Soil School Programcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-a-handful-of-soil.phpShow daycare, preschool, and primary students the miracle of plant life by examining A Handful of Soil at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.
- Tour of the Museumcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/tour-of-the-museum.php
- Winter Children's Workshopcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-winter-childrens-workshop.phpShop, prepare for the holidays, or take a break while your child enjoys a hands-on workshop at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum. Saturday, December 10 from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. Registration required.