22 Results for [ barns ]
- Fall at the Farm School Programcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-fall-at-the-farm.phpIndulge in fall fun as your primary students learn about apples, apple trees, pollination, and corn at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.
- Tour of the Museumcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/tour-of-the-museum.php
- Discover the Barns School Programcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-discover-the-barns.phpDiscover the Barns at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum to see Canada’s living agricultural history. Perfect for all ages.
- Food Day Canadacafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-food-day-canada.phpAugust 2, 2014 is Food Day Canada – a chance for all Canadians to join hands in a celebration of farmers and fishers; chefs and researchers; and home cooks and foodies.
- Celebrate Scout-Guide Week at the Museum! cafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-scout-guide-week.phpTo celebrate Scout-Guide Week, the Museum will be offering free admission* to any guide or scout who arrives wearing the scarf or ‘necker’ from their uniform.
- Members Appreciation Weekend cafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-members-appreciation-weekend.phpOn February 13 and 14, Members can bring guests (up to 2 adults and 3 children) to the Museum for free.
- Children’s Workshop | Pizza Party!cafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-childrens-workshop-pizza-party.phpChildren are invited to join the staff at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum for a Pizza Party! Participants will explore the origins of pizza ingredients through games and hands-on activities. April 29, from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m., $25 per child.
- Winter Children's Workshopcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-winter-childrens-workshop.phpShop, prepare for the holidays, or take a break while your child enjoys a hands-on workshop at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum. Saturday, December 10 from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. Registration required.
- October Family Workshop: All About Batscafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-all-about-bats.phpChildren and their families are invited to join the staff at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum for a bilingual workshop discussing the importance of bats in our lives.
- Unique Facility Rentalscafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/facility-rentals.phpHold a Fascinating Event at the Museum. Relax in a casual, fresh air setting at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum on the Central Experimental Farm.