17 Results for [ birthday party ]
- Pizza Party! (ages 5 to 12)cafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/birthday-pizza-party.phpCelebrate your child’s birthday at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum. Visit the animals and make ice cream or pizza and crafts.
- A MOOving Experience (ages 3 to 12)cafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/birthday-a-mooving-experience.phpCelebrate your child’s birthday at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum. Visit the animals and make ice cream or pizza and crafts.
- Children’s Workshop | Pizza Party!cafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-childrens-workshop-pizza-party.phpChildren are invited to join the staff at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum for a Pizza Party! Participants will explore the origins of pizza ingredients through games and hands-on activities. April 29, from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m., $25 per child.
- Canada Daycafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-canada-day.phpIt’s time to celebrate! The Canada Agriculture and Food Museum is highlighting Canada’s 150th birthday with lots of exciting activities for the whole family. Admission is free.
- Queen Bee Party: Celebrate International Honey Bee Day!cafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-queen-bee-party.phpGet the buzz on honey bees and learn how these small insects not only supply us with honey but have a huge impact on agriculture and our everyday lives. Join us at this new family friendly event that’s sure to be the bee’s knees!
- Gingerbread House Contest for Familiescafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/gingerbread-house-contest-for-families.phpYou are invited to enter our Gingerbread House Contest for Families. Bring us your uniquely decorated gingerbread house for your chance to win a special prize!
- For the Love of Cheese! | Raclette and Fondue Farm Rave (Hosted by Savvy Company)cafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-for-the-love-of-cheese-grand-finale-raceltte-farm-rave.phpAs the weather cools, things will be heating up inside the Museum with several raclette machines and fondue pots melting the finest Quebec and Ontario cheeses.
- Learning Labs (Learning Centre)cafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/rental-learning-labs.phpChoose from three different learning labs for your next meeting, party or training session. Ideal for: Meetings and workshops.
- For the Love of Cheesecafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-for-the-love-of-cheese.phpJoin us each week for Cheesy Tuesdays, a series of fun evening workshops celebrating artisan cheese and all things local. And don’t miss out on fun for the family with our For the Love of Cheese Daily Demonstrations and weekend activities.
- Daily demonstrations in Novembercafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-daily-demos-november-9-13.phpDaily demonstrations in November at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum