11 Results for [ canning ]
- Can You Can? Pressure Canning– Corn, Chicken Soup and Hearty Chilicafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-can-you-can-pressure-canning.phpCurious about pressure canning? Join Chef Emerie Brine of Bernardin Ltd while he demonstrates how easy it is to preserve harvest vegetables using pressure canning.
- Springtime Canningcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-springtime-canning.phpThis event has been cancelled
- International Can-It-Forward Daycafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-international-can-it-forward-day.phpJoin us online Saturday, August 16, for International Can-It-Forward Day hosted by Bernardin Executive Chef Emerie Brine!
- Canning demonstration: September 30cafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-can-you-can-september-2015.phpCurious about canning and preserving food? Join Chef Emerie Brine of Bernardin Ltd while he demonstrates how easy it is to preserve harvest fruits and vegetables and turn them into corn relish, and freezer jam.
- Can you can? Holiday giftingcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-can-you-can-holiday-gifting.phpCurious about canning and preserving food? Join Chef Emerie Brine from Bernardin at the Museum while he demonstrates how simple and easy it is to preserve fall harvests.
- Can You Can? Water Bath- Pears, Peaches and Chili Saucecafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-can-you-can-water-bath.phpCurious about canning and preserving food? Join Chef Emerie Brine of Bernardin Ltd while he demonstrates how easy it is to preserve harvest fruits and vegetables using the water bath technique.
- Holiday Programming – Winter Froliccafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-holiday-programming.phpJoin us at the Museum this holiday season for a fun exploration of vintage toys and classic games. Also, visitors can enjoy our gingerbread house village, some tasty treats, visit the animal barns and more!
- Daily demonstrations in Julycafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-daily-demos-july.phpDaily demonstrations in July at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum
- Daily demonstrations in Augustcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-daily-demos-august.phpDaily demonstrations in August at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum
- Food Literacy Initiativecafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/food-literacy-initiative.phpPutting together a Food Science National Advisory Committee (FSNAC) has enabled the Museum to develop a new food science exhibition as well as food literacy programs for audiences in the National Capital Region and across Canada.