22 Results for [ chef ]
- On your next PD day, join us in the kitchen to celebrate World Chef Daycafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-world-chef-day.phpOn Friday October 9 from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m., the Museum will be hosting a workshop on cooking and healthy eating for children ages 5 to 9.
- Algonquin Cuisine Workshopcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-algonquin-cuisine-workshop.phpChef Cezin Nottaway from Wawatay Catering presents a workshop featuring Algonquin cuisine. Come discover how she prepares delicious maple toffee using Awazibi maple syrup.
- Museum Cooks Up a Partnership with Celebrity Chef Lynn Crawford!cafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/partnership-with-celebrity-chef-lynn-crawford.phpThe Canada Agriculture and Food Museum is thrilled to announce that renowned chef, Food Network star and author Lynn Crawford is now an official Museum ambassador.
- Apprentice Chef Educational Activity Kit cafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-apprentice-chef-eak.phpWhat mysteries are hidden in the food we eat? Top off your lab coat with a chef’s hat, because you’re about to conduct some experiments that show the connection between science and what’s on our plates.
- Global Tastes International Food Night cafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-global-tastes-international-food-night.phpThe Museum has teamed up with local restaurants and embassies to present monthly workshops where guests discover and delight in the tastes of international cuisine. This event is now sold out.
- Maple Workshop with Celebrity Chef Lynn Crawfordcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-an-evening-with-lynn-crawford.phpEnjoy a lively demonstration, sampling workshop and specialty cocktail as Chef Lynn prepares three signature dishes featuring maple as the key ingredient. Note: Event is sold out.
- Canning demonstration: September 30cafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-can-you-can-september-2015.phpCurious about canning and preserving food? Join Chef Emerie Brine of Bernardin Ltd while he demonstrates how easy it is to preserve harvest fruits and vegetables and turn them into corn relish, and freezer jam.
- Springtime Canningcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-springtime-canning.phpThink canning is a summer time activity? Think again as Bernardin’s Executive Chef and Brand Manager Chef Emerie Brine surprises you with these out of season recipes that can be made anytime of the year. Reservation required.
- International Can-It-Forward Daycafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-international-can-it-forward-day.phpJoin us online Saturday, August 16, for International Can-It-Forward Day hosted by Bernardin Executive Chef Emerie Brine!
- Can You Can? Pressure Canning– Corn, Chicken Soup and Hearty Chilicafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-can-you-can-pressure-canning.phpCurious about pressure canning? Join Chef Emerie Brine of Bernardin Ltd while he demonstrates how easy it is to preserve harvest vegetables using pressure canning.