11 Results for [ chefs ]
- Global Tastes International Food Night cafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-global-tastes-international-food-night.phpThe Museum has teamed up with local restaurants and embassies to present monthly workshops where guests discover and delight in the tastes of international cuisine. This event is now sold out.
- Museum Teams with Nestlé Canada to Celebrate International Chefs Day!cafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/museum-teams-with-nestle-canada-to-celebrate-international-chefs-day.phpAs part of its Healthy Kids Global Program, Nestlé offered a hands-on workshop at the Museum teaching students in grades 2 and 3 how to make kid-friendly recipes, including a smoothie and a dip for veggies.
- Food Day Canadacafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-food-day-canada.phpAugust 2, 2014 is Food Day Canada – a chance for all Canadians to join hands in a celebration of farmers and fishers; chefs and researchers; and home cooks and foodies.
- Sprouting Chefs Camp — ages 8 to 10cafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/sprouting-chefs-camp.phpIn the Sprouting Chefs Camp at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum, children learn to cook healthy foods, garden, visit farm animals. Enrol now!
- Museum Cooks Up a Partnership with Celebrity Chef Lynn Crawford!cafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/partnership-with-celebrity-chef-lynn-crawford.phpThe Canada Agriculture and Food Museum is thrilled to announce that renowned chef, Food Network star and author Lynn Crawford is now an official Museum ambassador.
- Pizza Party! (ages 5 to 12)cafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/birthday-pizza-party.phpCelebrate your child’s birthday at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum. Visit the animals and make ice cream or pizza and crafts.
- Summer Campscafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/summer-camps.phpTeach children to care for farm animals, garden, and cook healthy foods. Enrol in the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum’s summer camps.
- Fun at the Farm Camp — ages 6 to 8cafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/fun-at-the-farm-camp.phpKids care for animals, study nature, and make crafts in Fun at the Farm Camp at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum. Enrol your child today!
- City Farm Camp — ages 9 to 11cafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/city-farm-camp.phpIn the City Farm Camp at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum, children care for farm animals, garden, play games, make ice cream. Enrol now!
- Junior Farmer Camp — ages 12 to 14 cafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/junior-farmer-camp.phpYouth “adopt” a calf and learn about the agriculture industry in Junior Farmer Camp at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum. Enrol now!