Refine by Type +-
12 Results for [ classroom ]
- EduKitscafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/edukits.phpGet a complete series of curriculum-based lessons, information, and materials delivered right to your class with the Museum’s EduKits.
- Animal of the Month for April 2014cafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/animal-of-the-month-april-2014.phpAnimal of the month for April at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum
- World Food Daycafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-world-food-day.phpExplore the Museum’s barns, exhibitions, and collection to learn about where your food comes from. Participate in the October daily demonstrations and special programing to celebrate World Food Day.
- Fall at the Farm Educational Activity Kitcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-fall-at-the-farm-EAK.phpApples can be used for more than just eating - use these fun apple-themed activities to complement your lesson plans.
- Peter Cottontail Educational Activity Kitcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-peter-cottontail-eak.phpLearn about rabbits in your classroom or at home with these fun educational activities. What do rabbits need, what are they like, how are they different from us? All these questions are answered in this kit.
- Museum Teams with Nestlé Canada to Celebrate International Chefs Day!cafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/museum-teams-with-nestle-canada-to-celebrate-international-chefs-day.phpAs part of its Healthy Kids Global Program, Nestlé offered a hands-on workshop at the Museum teaching students in grades 2 and 3 how to make kid-friendly recipes, including a smoothie and a dip for veggies.
- Canadian Agricultural Literacy Weekcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-canadian-agricultural-literacy-week.phpCanadian Agriculture Literacy Week is an initiative of Agriculture in the Classroom across Canada to raise student awareness about Canadian Agriculture.
- Bees: A Honey of an Idea — Virtual Exhibitioncafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/exhibition-bees-a-honey-of-an-idea.phpSee what all the buzz is about with Bees: A Honey of an Idea, a virtual exhibition from the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.
- Taking Care of Beesnesscafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/exhibition-taking-care-of-beesness.phpSee what all the buzz is about! Check out the Taking Care of Beesness exhibition at the Museum. To note: Taking care of Beesness is closing Monday, May 22.
- Daily demonstrations in Octobercafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-daily-demos-october.phpDaily demonstrations in October at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum