13 Results for [ classroom ]
- EduKitscafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/edukits.phpGet a complete series of curriculum-based lessons, information, and materials delivered right to your class with the Museum’s EduKits.
- Animal of the Month for April 2014cafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/animal-of-the-month-april-2014.phpAnimal of the month for April at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum
- World Food Daycafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-world-food-day.phpExplore the Museum’s barns, exhibitions, and collection to learn about where your food comes from. Participate in the October daily demonstrations and special programing to celebrate World Food Day.
- Fall at the Farm Educational Activity Kitcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-fall-at-the-farm-EAK.phpApples can be used for more than just eating - use these fun apple-themed activities to complement your lesson plans.
- Peter Cottontail Educational Activity Kitcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-peter-cottontail-eak.phpLearn about rabbits in your classroom or at home with these fun educational activities. What do rabbits need, what are they like, how are they different from us? All these questions are answered in this kit.
- Museum Teams with Nestlé Canada to Celebrate International Chefs Day!cafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/museum-teams-with-nestle-canada-to-celebrate-international-chefs-day.phpAs part of its Healthy Kids Global Program, Nestlé offered a hands-on workshop at the Museum teaching students in grades 2 and 3 how to make kid-friendly recipes, including a smoothie and a dip for veggies.
- Canadian Agricultural Literacy Weekcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-canadian-agricultural-literacy-week.phpCanadian Agriculture Literacy Week is an initiative of Agriculture in the Classroom across Canada to raise student awareness about Canadian Agriculture.
- Canada Daycafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-canada-day.phpIt’s time to celebrate! The Museum is highlighting Canada’s Birthday with lots of exciting activities for the whole family. Admission is free Friday July 1st.
- Daily demonstrations in Octobercafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-daily-demos-october.phpDaily demonstrations in October at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum
- Busy Bees School Programcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-busy-bees.phpThrough gameplaying students learn about the bee life cycle, how bees turn nectar into honey, and why many plants rely on them to produce fruits and seeds.