46 Results for [ demonstrations ]
- Daily demonstrations in Junecafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-daily-demos-june.phpDaily demonstrations in June at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum
- Daily demonstrations in Maycafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-daily-demos-may.phpDaily demonstrations in May at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum
- Daily demonstrations in Aprilcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-daily-demos-april.phpDaily demonstrations in April at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum
- What To See and Docafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/what-to-see-and-do.php
- Celebrate Scout-Guide Week at the Museum! cafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-scout-guide-week.phpTo celebrate Scout-Guide Week, the Museum will be offering free admission* to any guide or scout who arrives wearing the scarf or ‘necker’ from their uniform.
- Members Appreciation Weekend cafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-members-appreciation-weekend.phpOn February 13 and 14, Members can bring guests (up to 2 adults and 3 children) to the Museum for free.
- Daily demonstrations in Octobercafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-daily-demos-october.phpDaily demonstrations in October at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum
- Daily demonstrations in Septembercafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-daily-demos-september.phpDaily demonstrations in September at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum
- Canning demonstration: September 30cafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-can-you-can-september-2015.phpCurious about canning and preserving food? Join Chef Emerie Brine of Bernardin Ltd while he demonstrates how easy it is to preserve harvest fruits and vegetables and turn them into corn relish, and freezer jam.
- Daily demonstrations in Februarycafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-daily-demos-february-22-24.phpDaily demonstrations in February at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum