Refine by Type +-
6 Results for [ disease transmission ]
- Biosecurity Educational Activity Kitcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-biosecurity.phpTeach students about the risks of rapid disease transmission. Download the Biosecurity activity kit from the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.
- Canadian Veterinarians Caring for War Horsescafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/exhibition-war-horse.phpThis display explores how the Canadian Army Veterinary Corps worked to prevent and treat disease and injury among horses used during the First World War.
- The Canadian Agricultural Hall of Fame Displaycafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/exhibition-canadian-agricultural-hall-of-fame.phpThe Canadian Agricultural Hall of Fame display honours men and women who have made outstanding contributions to Canada’s agriculture and food industries.
- Food for Health — Travelling Exhibitioncafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/exhibition-food-for-health-travelling.phpBring the fun and learning to you with the Food for Health travelling exhibition — perfect for school and community groups.
- Adrien Grenier, Manitobacafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/canadas-family-farmers-grenier-mb.phpWe are hog producers in St Labre, a small farming community in southeast Manitoba. The year 2000 marked the centennial of the first Grenier to settle in the area.
- Brian Atkinson, Atkinson International, Ontariocafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/canadas-family-farmers-atkinson-on.phpWe have five farms, which altogether consist of over 725 acres, but some of that acreage is not workable. We’re located between Stayner and Base Borden, in a little town called New Lowell.