8 Results for [ dried peas ]
- Pulses: The Ideal Partner - Travelling Exhibitioncafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/exhibition-pulses.phpTo highlight the International Year of Pulses, the Museum, in partnership with Pulse Canada, has developed a first-of-its-kind travelling exhibition to raise awareness about pulses.
- International Year of Pulsescafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/international-year-of-pulses.php2016 is the International Year of Pulses and a great opportunity for Canadians to learn that pulses — dried peas, bean, lentils, and chickpeas, which are all edible seeds of plants in the legume family — are a healthy and sustainable food.
- Pulse Power Workshopcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-pulse-power-workshop.phpJoin Registered Holistic Nutritionist Amy Longard as she shares all her favourite tips and tricks on soaking and sprouting lentils, try out some delicious pulse-based recipes, and have your questions answered by an expert!
- Canadian Agricultural Literacy Weekcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-canadian-agricultural-literacy-week.phpCanadian Agriculture Literacy Week is an initiative of Agriculture in the Classroom across Canada to raise student awareness about Canadian Agriculture.
- Pulses Workshop with Kathy Smartcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-pulse-workshop.phpJoin best-selling author, registered nutritionist and Founder of Live the Smart Way, Kathy Smart for an interactive workshop at the Museum celebrating Canada’s favourite super-food, Pulses!
- Corncob Dryercafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-corncob-dryer.phpView this corncob dryer, part of the Museum’s collection.
- Yvan Bastien, Ferme Geobastien, Quebeccafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/canadas-family-farmers-bastien-qc.phpI operate an average-size dairy farm with 86 hectares and 50 cows at Sainte‑Anne- des‑Plaines in the Laurentian region of Quebec. I grow forage crops, silage corn, and mixed grain (oats, wheat, peas) as fodder for the cows.
- Recipescafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/recipes.phpDownload free seasonal recipes from the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum