50 Results for [ eat ]
- Food for Health — Virtual Exhibitioncafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/exhibition-food-for-health-virtual.phpAre you what you eat? Discover the link between food and health with the Food for Health virtual exhibition from the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.
- What’s to Eat Educational Activity Kitcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-what-s-to-eat-EAK.phpTeach primary students about food, germs, and healthy living. Download What’s to Eat for free from the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.
- Animal of the Month in Septembercafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/animal-of-the-month-september-2015.phpAnimal of the Month in September at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum
- Food Preservation: The Science You Eatcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/exhibition-food-preservation.phpWith a pinch of history and a dash of myth busting, Food Preservation: The Science You Eat highlights the role science plays in delaying food decay and keeping food nutritious and safe from farm to fork.
- Animal of the Month for Februarycafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/animal-of-the-month-february-2015.phpCanada Agriculture and Food Museum's Animal of the Month in February
- Peter Cottontail School Programcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-peter-cottontail.phpTeach daycare, preschool, and primary students all about rabbits in Peter Cottontail at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.
- Children’s Workshop | Pizza Party!cafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-childrens-workshop-pizza-party.phpChildren are invited to join the staff at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum for a Pizza Party! Participants will explore the origins of pizza ingredients through games and hands-on activities. April 29, from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m., $25 per child.
- Maple Workshop with Celebrity Chef Lynn Crawfordcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-an-evening-with-lynn-crawford.phpEnjoy a lively demonstration, sampling workshop and specialty cocktail as Chef Lynn prepares three signature dishes featuring maple as the key ingredient. Note: Event is sold out.
- World Food Daycafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-world-food-day.phpExplore the Museum’s barns, exhibitions, and collection to learn about where your food comes from. Participate in the October daily demonstrations and special programing to celebrate World Food Day.
- Potash: Feeding the Worldcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/exhibition-potash-feeding-the-world.phpDid you know that Canada has the world’s largest potash deposits, located deep beneath the Earth’s surface? From mine to field to fork, explore how Canada helps feed the world.