Refine by Type +-
47 Results for [ educational activity kits ]
- Educational Activity Kitscafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/educational-activity-kits.phpExtend the experience of a visit with activities, information, and worksheets available online.
- Educational Programscafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/educational.php
- Peter Cottontail Educational Activity Kitcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-peter-cottontail-eak.phpLearn about rabbits in your classroom or at home with these fun educational activities. What do rabbits need, what are they like, how are they different from us? All these questions are answered in this kit.
- Meet the Farm Animals Educational Activity Kitcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-meet-the-farm-animals-EAK.phpTeach kindergarten and primary students about animals and their products with this free kit from the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.
- Dairy Days Educational Activity Kitcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-dairy-days.phpDownload this free kit from the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum to teach young students about dairy animals and their food products and by-products.
- Woolly Experiments Educational Activity Kitcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-woolly-experiments-eak.phpHow can you tell if a fibre is natural or made by humans? Can you tell if a fibre is wool, cotton or polyester? Students will have an opportunity to answer these questions by using their senses and conducting interesting experiments.
- What’s to Eat Educational Activity Kitcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-what-s-to-eat-EAK.phpTeach primary students about food, germs, and healthy living. Download What’s to Eat for free from the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.
- Download Healthy Kids Quest Materialscafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/healthy-kids-quest-materials.phpThe Healthy Kids Quest is a FREE, fun program designed for children aged 6 to 9 across Canada. The program consists of six flexible modules to download, each on a different theme.
- Chews Wisely Educational Activity Kitcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-chews-wisely.phpTeach students about food and healthy living with the free Chews Wisely activity kit from the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.
- Apprentice Chef Educational Activity Kit cafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-apprentice-chef-eak.phpWhat mysteries are hidden in the food we eat? Top off your lab coat with a chef’s hat, because you’re about to conduct some experiments that show the connection between science and what’s on our plates.