36 Results for [ events ]
- What To See and Docafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/what-to-see-and-do.php
- The Meadowcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/rental-meadow.phpGreen space which wraps around Meadowview Barn and looks out upon pastoral fields. Ideal for: Picnics, Team-Building, tented food events, outdoor wedding.
- Harvest Hall (Learning Centre)cafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/rental-harvest-hall.phpLocated just off the main exhibition space, this room is ideal for health breaks and breakout sessions for your next conference or retreat!
- What's Oncafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/whatson.php
- Algonquin Cuisine Workshopcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-algonquin-cuisine-workshop.phpChef Cezin Nottaway from Wawatay Catering presents a workshop featuring Algonquin cuisine. Come discover how she prepares delicious maple toffee using Awazibi maple syrup.
- The fascinating world of bread making - In Partnership with Winterludecafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-fascinating-world-of-bread-making.phpIn the demonstration kitchen, discover how wheat is grown and harvested, and see first-hand how bread is made. Then taste it for yourself!
- For the Love of Cheese! | Cheese Holiday Boutique (Hosted by Savvy Company)cafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-for-the-love-of-cheese-holiday-boutique.phpShop ’til you drop! Savvy Company will bring together eight to ten cheesemakers, giving guests an opportunity to sample a wide range of artisan cheeses and stock up for the holidays.
- For the Love of Cheese! | Wine-and-Cheese with a TWIST (Hosted by Savvy Company)cafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-for-the-love-of-cheese-wine-and-cheese-with-a-twist.phpJoin local experts from Savvy Company for a night of wine and cheese.
- For the Love of Cheese! | Raclette and Fondue Farm Rave (Hosted by Savvy Company)cafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-for-the-love-of-cheese-grand-finale-raceltte-farm-rave.phpAs the weather cools, things will be heating up inside the Museum with several raclette machines and fondue pots melting the finest Quebec and Ontario cheeses.
- Canada’s Family Farmerscafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/canadas-family-farmers.php2014 is the International Year of Family Farming. Meet Canada’s family farmers and see how modern and diverse Canadian family farming is.