Refine by Type +-
18 Results for [ experiments ]
- New Discovery Zone: Soil Labcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/discovery-zone-soil-lab.phpFind out about the fragile world beneath our feet at the new Soil Lab, a unique space for learning and exploring at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum!
- Try It At Home: #MySoilRecipecafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-try-this-out-my-soil-recipe.phpAre all soils the same? Can you figure out the recipe for the soil in your garden?
- Try This Out!cafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-try-this-out.phpExplore science and technology in your own home with fun hands-on activities and science experiments.
- Woolly Experiments Educational Activity Kitcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-woolly-experiments-eak.phpHow can you tell if a fibre is natural or made by humans? Can you tell if a fibre is wool, cotton or polyester? Students will have an opportunity to answer these questions by using their senses and conducting interesting experiments.
- Woolly Experiments School Programcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-woolly-experiments.phpStudents have the opportunity to answer questions about fibre by using their senses and conducting interesting experiments.
- Doors Open Ottawacafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-doors-open-ottawa.phpDuring Doors Open Ottawa, find out who is behind the collection and conservation of the agricultural artifacts at the Museum.
- What’s to Eat Educational Activity Kitcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-what-s-to-eat-EAK.phpTeach primary students about food, germs, and healthy living. Download What’s to Eat for free from the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.
- Apprentice Chef Educational Activity Kit cafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-apprentice-chef-eak.phpWhat mysteries are hidden in the food we eat? Top off your lab coat with a chef’s hat, because you’re about to conduct some experiments that show the connection between science and what’s on our plates.
- Properties of and Changes in Matter: Bread Educational Activity Kitcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-properties-of-and-changes-in-matter-bread-EAK.phpTeach primary students about the physical/chemical changes of bread ingredients with this downloadable kit from the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.
- Food Chains Educational Activity Kitcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-food-chains-EAK.phpTeach primary students about food chains, composting, and by-products. Download the Food Chains activity kit from the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.