Refine by Type +-
204 Results for [ food groups ]
- Chews Wisely Educational Activity Kitcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-chews-wisely.phpTeach students about food and healthy living with the free Chews Wisely activity kit from the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.
- Apprentice Chef Educational Activity Kit cafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-apprentice-chef-eak.phpWhat mysteries are hidden in the food we eat? Top off your lab coat with a chef’s hat, because you’re about to conduct some experiments that show the connection between science and what’s on our plates.
- School Programs 2016-2017cafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/school-programs.phpThe Museum’s curriculum-linked school programs are ideal for preschool through secondary classes, as well as daycare and camp groups.
- About the Canada Agriculture and Food Museumcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/about-the-museum.phpDid you know Canada’s capital had a farm at its centre? Discover Canada’s agricultural past at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.
- Food for Health — Travelling Suitcase Exhibitioncafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/exhibition-food-for-health-travelling-suitcase.phpThis tabletop version of Food for Health is perfect for elementary schools or as a preview to the larger travelling exhibition.
- Group visit for external campscafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/external-day-camps.phpThe Canada Agriculture and Food Museum invites your campers to experience the farm with a unique program for external day camps.
- Discover the Barns School Programcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-discover-the-barns.phpDiscover the Barns at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum to see Canada’s living agricultural history. Perfect for all ages.
- Face the Wastecafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-face-the-waste.phpHow often do you let perfectly edible food go uneaten? Join the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum for an entertaining and informative evening on the farm and get ready to Face the Waste.
- Children’s Workshop | Pizza Party!cafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-childrens-workshop-pizza-party.phpChildren are invited to join the staff at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum for a Pizza Party! Participants will explore the origins of pizza ingredients through games and hands-on activities. April 29, from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m., $25 per child.
- Space to Spoon — Travelling Exhibitioncafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/exhibition-space-to-spoon-travelling.phpSpace to Spoon demonstrates how Space technology benefits Canadian farmers and sustainable agriculture