Refine by Type +-
201 Results for [ food safety ]
- Food for Health — Virtual Exhibitioncafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/exhibition-food-for-health-virtual.phpAre you what you eat? Discover the link between food and health with the Food for Health virtual exhibition from the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.
- Food for Health — Travelling Exhibitioncafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/exhibition-food-for-health-travelling.phpBring the fun and learning to you with the Food for Health travelling exhibition — perfect for school and community groups.
- World Food Daycafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-world-food-day.phpExplore the Museum’s barns, exhibitions, and collection to learn about where your food comes from. Participate in the October daily demonstrations and special programing to celebrate World Food Day.
- Food for Health — Travelling Suitcase Exhibitioncafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/exhibition-food-for-health-travelling-suitcase.phpThis tabletop version of Food for Health is perfect for elementary schools or as a preview to the larger travelling exhibition.
- What’s to Eat Educational Activity Kitcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-what-s-to-eat-EAK.phpTeach primary students about food, germs, and healthy living. Download What’s to Eat for free from the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.
- Face the Wastecafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-face-the-waste.phpHow often do you let perfectly edible food go uneaten? Join the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum for an entertaining and informative evening on the farm and get ready to Face the Waste.
- Space to Spoon — Travelling Exhibitioncafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/exhibition-space-to-spoon-travelling.phpSpace to Spoon demonstrates how Space technology benefits Canadian farmers and sustainable agriculture
- Taste of Science — Travelling Exhibitioncafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/exhibition-taste-of-science-travelling.phpHave you ever wondered why food spoils? A Taste of Science highlights the role science plays in delaying food decay and keeping food nutritious and safe for us to eat.
- Potash: Feeding the Worldcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/exhibition-potash-feeding-the-world.phpDid you know that Canada has the world’s largest potash deposits, located deep beneath the Earth’s surface? From mine to field to fork, explore how Canada helps feed the world.
- Canning demonstration: September 30cafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-can-you-can-september-2015.phpCurious about canning and preserving food? Join Chef Emerie Brine of Bernardin Ltd while he demonstrates how easy it is to preserve harvest fruits and vegetables and turn them into corn relish, and freezer jam.