Refine by Type +-
90 Results for [ free download ]
- Fall at the Farm Educational Activity Kitcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-fall-at-the-farm-EAK.phpApples can be used for more than just eating - use these fun apple-themed activities to complement your lesson plans.
- Apprentice Chef Educational Activity Kit cafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-apprentice-chef-eak.phpWhat mysteries are hidden in the food we eat? Top off your lab coat with a chef’s hat, because you’re about to conduct some experiments that show the connection between science and what’s on our plates.
- Busy Bees Educational Activity Kitcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-busy-bees-EAK.phpTeach primary students about the bee life cycle and pollination with the Busy Bees kit from the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.
- Recipescafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/recipes.phpDownload free seasonal recipes from the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum
- Meet the Farm Animals Educational Activity Kitcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-meet-the-farm-animals-EAK.phpTeach kindergarten and primary students about animals and their products with this free kit from the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.
- Dairy Days Educational Activity Kitcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-dairy-days.phpDownload this free kit from the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum to teach young students about dairy animals and their food products and by-products.
- Fun Farm Activities for Daycare Centres and at Homecafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/activities-for-daycare-centres.phpEnjoy introducing farm animals and plants to children with these fun activities. Use them to prepare children for their visit at the Museum, or to follow-up with what was learned and seen at the Farm.
- Peter Cottontail Educational Activity Kitcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-peter-cottontail-eak.phpLearn about rabbits in your classroom or at home with these fun educational activities. What do rabbits need, what are they like, how are they different from us? All these questions are answered in this kit.
- Woolly Experiments Educational Activity Kitcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-woolly-experiments-eak.phpHow can you tell if a fibre is natural or made by humans? Can you tell if a fibre is wool, cotton or polyester? Students will have an opportunity to answer these questions by using their senses and conducting interesting experiments.
- Download Healthy Kids Quest Materialscafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/healthy-kids-quest-materials.phpThe Healthy Kids Quest is a FREE, fun program designed for children aged 6 to 9 across Canada. The program consists of six flexible modules to download, each on a different theme.