10 Results for [ fruits ]
- Daily demonstrations in Julycafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-daily-demos-july.phpDaily demonstrations in July at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum
- Daily demonstrations in Augustcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-daily-demos-august.phpDaily demonstrations in August at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum
- Healthy Kids Questcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/healthy-kids-quest.phpTake on the Healthy Kids Quest to encourage and empower your students to make healthy lifestyle choices while meeting cross-curricular requirements for grades 1 to 3.
- Can You Can? Water Bath- Pears, Peaches and Chili Saucecafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-can-you-can-water-bath.phpCurious about canning and preserving food? Join Chef Emerie Brine of Bernardin Ltd while he demonstrates how easy it is to preserve harvest fruits and vegetables using the water bath technique.
- I Scream for Ice Creamcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/i-scream-for-ice-cream-camp.phpDiscover milk-producing mammals as you tour the Museum`s Dairy Barn and Small Animal Barn.
- Canning demonstration: September 30cafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-can-you-can-september-2015.phpCurious about canning and preserving food? Join Chef Emerie Brine of Bernardin Ltd while he demonstrates how easy it is to preserve harvest fruits and vegetables and turn them into corn relish, and freezer jam.
- Download Healthy Kids Quest Materialscafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/healthy-kids-quest-materials.phpThe Healthy Kids Quest is a FREE, fun program designed for children aged 6 to 9 across Canada. The program consists of six flexible modules to download, each on a different theme.
- Apprentice Chef Educational Activity Kit cafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-apprentice-chef-eak.phpWhat mysteries are hidden in the food we eat? Top off your lab coat with a chef’s hat, because you’re about to conduct some experiments that show the connection between science and what’s on our plates.
- Busy Bees School Programcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-busy-bees.phpThrough gameplaying students learn about the bee life cycle, how bees turn nectar into honey, and why many plants rely on them to produce fruits and seeds.
- Thanksgiving Weekendcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-thanksgiving-weekend.phpAt this time of year, many Canadian farms are harvesting the food crops that will sustain us throughout the year. Join us at the Museum to help celebrate the harvest!