Refine by Type +-
24 Results for [ healthy ]
- Museum Teams with Nestlé Canada to Celebrate International Chefs Day!cafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/museum-teams-with-nestle-canada-to-celebrate-international-chefs-day.phpAs part of its Healthy Kids Global Program, Nestlé offered a hands-on workshop at the Museum teaching students in grades 2 and 3 how to make kid-friendly recipes, including a smoothie and a dip for veggies.
- Student evaluationcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/healthy-kids-quest-student-evaluation.phpThanks to your co-operation, the Museum can evaluate whether the Healthy Kids Quest is helping educate children about healthy living habits.
- Download Healthy Kids Quest Materialscafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/healthy-kids-quest-materials.phpThe Healthy Kids Quest is a FREE, fun program designed for children aged 6 to 9 across Canada. The program consists of six flexible modules to download, each on a different theme.
- Apprentice Chef Educational Activity Kit cafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-apprentice-chef-eak.phpWhat mysteries are hidden in the food we eat? Top off your lab coat with a chef’s hat, because you’re about to conduct some experiments that show the connection between science and what’s on our plates.
- Healthy Kids Questcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/healthy-kids-quest.phpTake on the Healthy Kids Quest to encourage and empower your students to make healthy lifestyle choices while meeting cross-curricular requirements for grades 1 to 3.
- Pulses Workshop with Kathy Smartcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-pulse-workshop.phpJoin best-selling author, registered nutritionist and Founder of Live the Smart Way, Kathy Smart for an interactive workshop at the Museum celebrating Canada’s favourite super-food, Pulses!
- Chews Wisely Educational Activity Kitcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-chews-wisely.phpTeach students about food and healthy living with the free Chews Wisely activity kit from the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.
- Feature animal - Giant Flemish Rabbitcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/feature-animal-giant-flemish-rabbit.phpFeature animal - Giant Flemish Rabbit
- Animal of the Month for June 2014cafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/animal-of-the-month-june-2014.phpAnimal of the month at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum
- On your next PD day, join us in the kitchen to celebrate World Chef Daycafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-world-chef-day.phpOn Friday October 9 from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m., the Museum will be hosting a workshop on cooking and healthy eating for children ages 5 to 9.