Refine by Type +-
30 Results for [ healthy eating ]
- Download Healthy Kids Quest Materialscafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/healthy-kids-quest-materials.phpThe Healthy Kids Quest is a FREE, fun program designed for children aged 6 to 9 across Canada. The program consists of six flexible modules to download, each on a different theme.
- Apprentice Chef Educational Activity Kit cafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-apprentice-chef-eak.phpWhat mysteries are hidden in the food we eat? Top off your lab coat with a chef’s hat, because you’re about to conduct some experiments that show the connection between science and what’s on our plates.
- Museum Teams with Nestlé Canada to Celebrate International Chefs Day!cafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/museum-teams-with-nestle-canada-to-celebrate-international-chefs-day.phpAs part of its Healthy Kids Global Program, Nestlé offered a hands-on workshop at the Museum teaching students in grades 2 and 3 how to make kid-friendly recipes, including a smoothie and a dip for veggies.
- Student evaluationcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/healthy-kids-quest-student-evaluation.phpThanks to your co-operation, the Museum can evaluate whether the Healthy Kids Quest is helping educate children about healthy living habits.
- Healthy Kids Questcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/healthy-kids-quest.phpTake on the Healthy Kids Quest to encourage and empower your students to make healthy lifestyle choices while meeting cross-curricular requirements for grades 1 to 3.
- On your next PD day, join us in the kitchen to celebrate World Chef Daycafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-world-chef-day.phpOn Friday October 9 from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m., the Museum will be hosting a workshop on cooking and healthy eating for children ages 5 to 9.
- What’s to Eat Educational Activity Kitcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-what-s-to-eat-EAK.phpTeach primary students about food, germs, and healthy living. Download What’s to Eat for free from the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.
- Pulse Power Workshopcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-pulse-power-workshop.phpJoin Registered Holistic Nutritionist Amy Longard as she shares all her favourite tips and tricks on soaking and sprouting lentils, try out some delicious pulse-based recipes, and have your questions answered by an expert!
- Sprouting Chefs Camp — ages 8 to 10cafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/sprouting-chefs-camp.phpIn the Sprouting Chefs Camp at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum, children learn to cook healthy foods, garden, visit farm animals. Enrol now!
- Food Will Win The Warcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/exhibition-food-will-win-the-war.phpThis display explores the story of food on the Canadian home front between 1939 and 1945.