8 Results for [ hosting ]
- Unique Facility Rentalscafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/facility-rentals.phpHold a Fascinating Event at the Museum. Relax in a casual, fresh air setting at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum on the Central Experimental Farm.
- On your next PD day, join us in the kitchen to celebrate World Chef Daycafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-world-chef-day.phpOn Friday October 9 from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m., the Museum will be hosting a workshop on cooking and healthy eating for children ages 5 to 9.
- International Can-It-Forward Daycafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-international-can-it-forward-day.phpJoin us online Saturday, August 16, for International Can-It-Forward Day hosted by Bernardin Executive Chef Emerie Brine!
- Space to Spoon — Travelling Exhibitioncafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/exhibition-space-to-spoon-travelling.phpSpace to Spoon demonstrates how Space technology benefits Canadian farmers and sustainable agriculture
- Canola: A Story of Canadian Innovation — Travelling Exhibitioncafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/exhibition-canola-travelling.phpCanola: A Story of Canadian Innovation explores the science behind the development, cultivation and future of this crop
- Taste of Science — Travelling Exhibitioncafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/exhibition-taste-of-science-travelling.phpHave you ever wondered why food spoils? A Taste of Science highlights the role science plays in delaying food decay and keeping food nutritious and safe for us to eat.
- Food for Health — Travelling Exhibitioncafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/exhibition-food-for-health-travelling.phpBring the fun and learning to you with the Food for Health travelling exhibition — perfect for school and community groups.
- Pulses: The Ideal Partner - Travelling Exhibitioncafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/exhibition-pulses.phpTo highlight the International Year of Pulses, the Museum, in partnership with Pulse Canada, has developed a first-of-its-kind travelling exhibition to raise awareness about pulses.