16 Results for [ kids ]
- Museum Teams with Nestlé Canada to Celebrate International Chefs Day!cafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/museum-teams-with-nestle-canada-to-celebrate-international-chefs-day.phpAs part of its Healthy Kids Global Program, Nestlé offered a hands-on workshop at the Museum teaching students in grades 2 and 3 how to make kid-friendly recipes, including a smoothie and a dip for veggies.
- Student evaluationcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/healthy-kids-quest-student-evaluation.phpThanks to your co-operation, the Museum can evaluate whether the Healthy Kids Quest is helping educate children about healthy living habits.
- Healthy Kids Questcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/healthy-kids-quest.phpTake on the Healthy Kids Quest to encourage and empower your students to make healthy lifestyle choices while meeting cross-curricular requirements for grades 1 to 3.
- Download Healthy Kids Quest Materialscafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/healthy-kids-quest-materials.phpThe Healthy Kids Quest is a FREE, fun program designed for children aged 6 to 9 across Canada. The program consists of six flexible modules to download, each on a different theme.
- Queen Bee Party: Celebrate International Honey Bee Day!cafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-queen-bee-party.phpGet the buzz on honey bees and learn how these small insects not only supply us with honey but have a huge impact on agriculture and our everyday lives. Join us at this new family friendly event that’s sure to be the bee’s knees!
- Past event - Family Google Hangouts – Beescafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-family-google-hangout-bees.phpDiscover the world of bees with your family, in the comfort of your own home. This free online workshop is about 20 minutes in length, designed for kids ages 4-12.
- Past event: Google Hangouts – Sheep Nightlifecafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-family-google-hangout-sheep-nightlife.phpDiscover the world of sheep on the farm with your family, in the comfort of your own home. This free online workshop is about 20 minutes in length, designed for kids ages 4-12.
- Food Literacy Initiativecafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/food-literacy-initiative.phpPutting together a Food Science National Advisory Committee (FSNAC) has enabled the Museum to develop a new food science exhibition as well as food literacy programs for audiences in the National Capital Region and across Canada.
- Canada Daycafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-canada-day.phpIt’s time to celebrate! The Museum is highlighting Canada’s Birthday with lots of exciting activities for the whole family. Admission is free Friday July 1st. More details to come!
- Ice Cream Festivalcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-ice-cream-festival.phpExplore the journey from cow to cone and get the scoop on ice cream and dairying. A variety of food services will also be on site as well as various organizations. This will be a tasty treat of a day not to be missed! More details to come!