61 Results for [ learn ]
- What’s to Eat Educational Activity Kitcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-what-s-to-eat-EAK.phpTeach primary students about food, germs, and healthy living. Download What’s to Eat for free from the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.
- Food for Health — Virtual Exhibitioncafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/exhibition-food-for-health-virtual.phpAre you what you eat? Discover the link between food and health with the Food for Health virtual exhibition from the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.
- LEARNING TO DO BY DOING 4-H Canada displaycafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/exhibition-learning-to-do-by-doing.phpThe Canada Agriculture and Food Museum is celebrating the 100th anniversary of 4-H Canada. Check out photos and memorabilia from throughout the years.
- Food Day Canadacafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-food-day-canada.phpAugust 2, 2014 is Food Day Canada – a chance for all Canadians to join hands in a celebration of farmers and fishers; chefs and researchers; and home cooks and foodies.
- Food Chains Educational Activity Kitcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-food-chains-EAK.phpTeach primary students about food chains, composting, and by-products. Download the Food Chains activity kit from the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.
- Agriculture and the Environment Educational Activity Kitcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-agriculture-and-the-environment-EAK.phpTeach secondary students how agriculture issues relate to the environment with this educational activity kit from the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.
- Detailed information - The Wonderful World of Woolly the Sheepcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-wonderful-world-of-woolly-the-sheep-details.phpTeach primary students about sheep and their by-products. Borrow the Wonderful World of Woolly the Sheep from the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.
- Gingerbread House Workshopcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-gingerbread-house-workshop.phpJoin Catherine Beddall, pastry artist and author of The Magic of Gingerbread, as she demonstrates how to create a one-of-a-kind, high-end, gingerbread creation. December 7 from 7 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. Registration required.
- Meet the Farm Animals Educational Activity Kitcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-meet-the-farm-animals-EAK.phpTeach kindergarten and primary students about animals and their products with this free kit from the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.
- Dairy Days Educational Activity Kitcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-dairy-days.phpDownload this free kit from the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum to teach young students about dairy animals and their food products and by-products.