Refine by Type +-
56 Results for [ learning ]
- Learning Labs (Learning Centre)cafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/rental-learning-labs.phpChoose from three different learning labs for your next meeting, party or training session. Ideal for: Meetings and workshops.
- Apprentice Chef Educational Activity Kit cafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-apprentice-chef-eak.phpWhat mysteries are hidden in the food we eat? Top off your lab coat with a chef’s hat, because you’re about to conduct some experiments that show the connection between science and what’s on our plates.
- Three Sisters Hall (Learning Centre)cafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/rental-three-sisters-hall.phpWith large half-moon windows highlighting beautiful pastoral views, this lecture hall is the perfect setting for your next retreat, meeting, or banquet.
- The fascinating world of bread making - In Partnership with Winterludecafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-fascinating-world-of-bread-making.phpIn the demonstration kitchen, discover how wheat is grown and harvested, and see first-hand how bread is made. Then taste it for yourself!
- LEARNING TO DO BY DOING 4-H Canada displaycafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/exhibition-learning-to-do-by-doing.phpThe Canada Agriculture and Food Museum is celebrating the 100th anniversary of 4-H Canada. Check out photos and memorabilia from throughout the years.
- World Food Daycafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-world-food-day.phpExplore the Museum’s barns, exhibitions, and collection to learn about where your food comes from. Participate in the October daily demonstrations and special programing to celebrate World Food Day.
- Fall at the Farm Educational Activity Kitcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-fall-at-the-farm-EAK.phpApples can be used for more than just eating - use these fun apple-themed activities to complement your lesson plans.
- Peter Cottontail Educational Activity Kitcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-peter-cottontail-eak.phpLearn about rabbits in your classroom or at home with these fun educational activities. What do rabbits need, what are they like, how are they different from us? All these questions are answered in this kit.
- Unique Facility Rentalscafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/facility-rentals.phpHold a Fascinating Event at the Museum. Relax in a casual, fresh air setting at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum on the Central Experimental Farm.
- Canning demonstration: September 30cafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-can-you-can-september-2015.phpCurious about canning and preserving food? Join Chef Emerie Brine of Bernardin Ltd while he demonstrates how easy it is to preserve harvest fruits and vegetables and turn them into corn relish, and freezer jam.