9 Results for [ maple ]
- Algonquin Cuisine Workshopcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-algonquin-cuisine-workshop.phpChef Cezin Nottaway from Wawatay Catering presents a workshop featuring Algonquin cuisine. Come discover how she prepares delicious maple toffee using Awazibi maple syrup.
- Maple Workshop with Celebrity Chef Lynn Crawfordcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-an-evening-with-lynn-crawford.phpEnjoy a lively demonstration, sampling workshop and specialty cocktail as Chef Lynn prepares three signature dishes featuring maple as the key ingredient. Note: Event is sold out.
- Barnyard Breakcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-barnyard-break-march-11-to-19.phpJoin us this spring as we celebrate all things maple during our annual Barnyard Break!
- Barnyard Breakcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-barnyard-break-february-25-to-march-5.phpJoin us this spring as we celebrate all things maple during our annual Barnyard Break!
- March - Maple Monthcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-march-maple-month.phpIt's maple month in March at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum
- A Piece of Cakecafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/exhibition-a-piece-of-cake.phpSee what it takes to bake a cake when you have to produce the ingredients. A Piece of Cake is the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum’s new exhibition.
- Livestock Feedercafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-livestock-feeder.phpView this homemade livestock feeder, part of the Museum’s collection.
- Recipescafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/recipes.phpDownload free seasonal recipes from the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum
- Thanksgiving Weekendcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-thanksgiving-weekend.phpAt this time of year, many Canadian farms are harvesting the food crops that will sustain us throughout the year. Join us at the Museum to help celebrate the harvest!