Refine by Type +-
48 Results for [ online ]
- Educational Activity Kitscafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/educational-activity-kits.phpExtend the experience of a visit with activities, information, and worksheets available online.
- Woolly Experiments Educational Activity Kitcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-woolly-experiments-eak.phpHow can you tell if a fibre is natural or made by humans? Can you tell if a fibre is wool, cotton or polyester? Students will have an opportunity to answer these questions by using their senses and conducting interesting experiments.
- Collection Online (Beta)cafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/collection-online-beta.phpSearch the beta version of the Collection Online.
- Members Halloween Partiescafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-members-halloween-parties.phpChildren (and adults too!) are encouraged to come in costume and take part in special Members-only Halloween activities at the Museum.
- School Programs Reservationscafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/school-programs-reservations.php
- Global Tastes International Food Night cafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-global-tastes-international-food-night.phpThe Museum has teamed up with local restaurants and embassies to present monthly workshops where guests discover and delight in the tastes of international cuisine. On May 25th, we proudly present: India. SOLD OUT
- Canadian Agricultural Literacy Weekcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-canadian-agricultural-literacy-week.phpCanadian Agriculture Literacy Week is an initiative of Agriculture in the Classroom across Canada to raise student awareness about Canadian Agriculture.
- Winter Children's Workshopcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-winter-childrens-workshop.phpShop, prepare for the holidays, or take a break while your child enjoys a hands-on workshop at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum. Saturday, December 10 from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. Registration required.
- International Can-It-Forward Daycafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-international-can-it-forward-day.phpJoin us online Saturday, August 16, for International Can-It-Forward Day hosted by Bernardin Executive Chef Emerie Brine!
- Student evaluationcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/healthy-kids-quest-student-evaluation.phpThanks to your co-operation, the Museum can evaluate whether the Healthy Kids Quest is helping educate children about healthy living habits.