Refine by Type +-
24 Results for [ recipes ]
- Memories Are Made in the Kitchen - Share your Memoriescafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/exhibition-share-your-kitchen-memories.phpMemories Are Made in the Kitchen - Share your Memories
- International Can-It-Forward Daycafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-international-can-it-forward-day.phpJoin us online Saturday, August 16, for International Can-It-Forward Day hosted by Bernardin Executive Chef Emerie Brine!
- Recipescafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/recipes.phpDownload free seasonal recipes from the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum
- Bees: A Honey of an Idea — Virtual Exhibitioncafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/exhibition-bees-a-honey-of-an-idea.phpSee what all the buzz is about with Bees: A Honey of an Idea, a virtual exhibition from the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.
- International Year of Pulsescafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/international-year-of-pulses.php2016 is the International Year of Pulses and a great opportunity for Canadians to learn that pulses — dried peas, bean, lentils, and chickpeas, which are all edible seeds of plants in the legume family — are a healthy and sustainable food.
- Springtime Canningcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-springtime-canning.phpThink canning is a summer time activity? Think again as Bernardin’s Executive Chef and Brand Manager Chef Emerie Brine surprises you with these out of season recipes that can be made anytime of the year. Reservation required.
- Can you can? Holiday giftingcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-can-you-can-holiday-gifting.phpCurious about canning and preserving food? Join Chef Emerie Brine from Bernardin at the Museum while he demonstrates how simple and easy it is to preserve fall harvests.
- Museum Teams with Nestlé Canada to Celebrate International Chefs Day!cafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/museum-teams-with-nestle-canada-to-celebrate-international-chefs-day.phpAs part of its Healthy Kids Global Program, Nestlé offered a hands-on workshop at the Museum teaching students in grades 2 and 3 how to make kid-friendly recipes, including a smoothie and a dip for veggies.
- Healthy Kids Questcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/healthy-kids-quest.phpTake on the Healthy Kids Quest to encourage and empower your students to make healthy lifestyle choices while meeting cross-curricular requirements for grades 1 to 3.
- Daily demonstrations in Februarycafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-daily-demos-february-22-24.phpDaily demonstrations in February at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum