Refine by Type +-
25 Results for [ recipes ]
- Memories Are Made in the Kitchen - Share your Memoriescafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/exhibition-share-your-kitchen-memories.phpMemories Are Made in the Kitchen - Share your Memories
- International Can-It-Forward Daycafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-international-can-it-forward-day.phpJoin us online Saturday, August 16, for International Can-It-Forward Day hosted by Bernardin Executive Chef Emerie Brine!
- Recipescafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/recipes.phpDownload free seasonal recipes from the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum
- Bees: A Honey of an Idea — Virtual Exhibitioncafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/exhibition-bees-a-honey-of-an-idea.phpSee what all the buzz is about with Bees: A Honey of an Idea, a virtual exhibition from the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.
- International Year of Pulsescafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/international-year-of-pulses.php2016 is the International Year of Pulses and a great opportunity for Canadians to learn that pulses — dried peas, bean, lentils, and chickpeas, which are all edible seeds of plants in the legume family — are a healthy and sustainable food.
- Springtime Canningcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-springtime-canning.phpThis event has been cancelled
- Can you can? Holiday giftingcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-can-you-can-holiday-gifting.phpCurious about canning and preserving food? Join Chef Emerie Brine from Bernardin at the Museum while he demonstrates how simple and easy it is to preserve fall harvests.
- Museum Teams with Nestlé Canada to Celebrate International Chefs Day!cafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/museum-teams-with-nestle-canada-to-celebrate-international-chefs-day.phpAs part of its Healthy Kids Global Program, Nestlé offered a hands-on workshop at the Museum teaching students in grades 2 and 3 how to make kid-friendly recipes, including a smoothie and a dip for veggies.
- Healthy Kids Questcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/healthy-kids-quest.phpTake on the Healthy Kids Quest to encourage and empower your students to make healthy lifestyle choices while meeting cross-curricular requirements for grades 1 to 3.
- Daily demonstrations in Februarycafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-daily-demos-february-22-24.phpDaily demonstrations in February at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum