Refine by Type +-
5 Results for [ resource ]
- Woolly Experiments Educational Activity Kitcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-woolly-experiments-eak.phpHow can you tell if a fibre is natural or made by humans? Can you tell if a fibre is wool, cotton or polyester? Students will have an opportunity to answer these questions by using their senses and conducting interesting experiments.
- Healthy Kids Questcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/healthy-kids-quest.phpTake on the Healthy Kids Quest to encourage and empower your students to make healthy lifestyle choices while meeting cross-curricular requirements for grades 1 to 3.
- Download Healthy Kids Quest Materialscafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/healthy-kids-quest-materials.phpThe Healthy Kids Quest is a FREE, fun program designed for children aged 6 to 9 across Canada. The program consists of six flexible modules to download, each on a different theme.
- New Discovery Zone: Soil Labcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-soil-lab-opening.phpFind out about the fragile world beneath our feet at the new Soil Lab, a unique space for learning and exploring at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum!
- New Discovery Zone: Soil Labcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/discovery-zone-soil-lab.phpFind out about the fragile world beneath our feet at the new Soil Lab, a unique space for learning and exploring at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum!