Refine by Type +-
83 Results for [ science ]
- Food Preservation: The Science You Eatcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/exhibition-food-preservation.phpWith a pinch of history and a dash of myth busting, Food Preservation: The Science You Eat highlights the role science plays in delaying food decay and keeping food nutritious and safe from farm to fork.
- New Discovery Zone: Soil Labcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-soil-lab-opening.phpFind out about the fragile world beneath our feet at the new Soil Lab, a unique space for learning and exploring at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum!
- New Discovery Zone: Soil Labcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/discovery-zone-soil-lab.phpFind out about the fragile world beneath our feet at the new Soil Lab, a unique space for learning and exploring at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum!
- Busy Bees School Programcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-busy-bees.phpThrough gameplaying students learn about the bee life cycle, how bees turn nectar into honey, and why many plants rely on them to produce fruits and seeds.
- Biosecurity Educational Activity Kitcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-biosecurity.phpTeach students about the risks of rapid disease transmission. Download the Biosecurity activity kit from the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.
- Try This Out!cafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-try-this-out.phpExplore science and technology in your own home with fun hands-on activities and science experiments.
- Canada’s Family Farmerscafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/canadas-family-farmers.php2014 is the International Year of Family Farming. Meet Canada’s family farmers and see how modern and diverse Canadian family farming is.
- Food Literacy Initiativecafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/food-literacy-initiative.phpPutting together a Food Science National Advisory Committee (FSNAC) has enabled the Museum to develop a new food science exhibition as well as food literacy programs for audiences in the National Capital Region and across Canada.
- Taste of Science — Travelling Exhibitioncafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/exhibition-taste-of-science-travelling.phpHave you ever wondered why food spoils? A Taste of Science highlights the role science plays in delaying food decay and keeping food nutritious and safe for us to eat.
- Tractorscafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/exhibition-tractors.phpDo you know the role a tractor plays in the life of a shoe or a diaper? Find out at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum’s Tractors exhibition.