Refine by Type +-
20 Results for [ soil recipe ]
- Try It At Home: #MySoilRecipecafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-try-this-out-my-soil-recipe.phpAre all soils the same? Can you figure out the recipe for the soil in your garden?
- New Discovery Zone: Soil Labcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/discovery-zone-soil-lab.phpFind out about the fragile world beneath our feet at the new Soil Lab, a unique space for learning and exploring at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum!
- A Handful of Soil School Programcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-a-handful-of-soil.phpShow daycare, preschool, and primary students the miracle of plant life by examining A Handful of Soil at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.
- Doors Open Ottawacafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-doors-open-ottawa.phpDuring Doors Open Ottawa, find out who is behind the collection and conservation of the agricultural artifacts at the Museum.
- International Year of Pulsescafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/international-year-of-pulses.php2016 is the International Year of Pulses and a great opportunity for Canadians to learn that pulses — dried peas, bean, lentils, and chickpeas, which are all edible seeds of plants in the legume family — are a healthy and sustainable food.
- Recipescafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/recipes.phpDownload free seasonal recipes from the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum
- Caterpillar Model 15 Tracked Tractorcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-model-15-tracked-tractor.phpSee one of the first crawler tractors, the Caterpillar 15, in the Canada Science and Technology Museums Corporation’s Collection.
- Pulses Workshop with Kathy Smartcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-pulse-workshop.phpJoin best-selling author, registered nutritionist and Founder of Live the Smart Way, Kathy Smart for an interactive workshop at the Museum celebrating Canada’s favourite super-food, Pulses!
- International Can-It-Forward Daycafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-international-can-it-forward-day.phpJoin us online Saturday, August 16, for International Can-It-Forward Day hosted by Bernardin Executive Chef Emerie Brine!
- Holiday Programming – Winter Froliccafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-holiday-programming.phpJoin us at the Museum this holiday season for a fun exploration of vintage toys and classic games. Also, visitors can enjoy our gingerbread house village, some tasty treats, visit the animal barns and more!